Counseling at Living Rock Academy
Welcome to the Living Rock Academy Counselor's Corner! We are so glad you are here!
We know the school years are inevitably sprinkled with stressors for both students and their families. The School Counseling office wants to support you!
· 1:1 short-term counseling and crisis intervention
· Academic and executive function support in coordination with the ROCK Program for struggling and/or stressed learners
· Age appropriate, Biblically-based Social Emotional learning lessons in classroom sessions to promote emotional well-being
· Referrals to and coordination with outside mental health resources
· Professional mental health training for teachers and parents
· Academic advising
· College and Career Preparation
How do I request a meeting with the counseling office or refer my child?
1. Click on the link below and fill out the form- I will call you to set up an appointment!
2. Feel free to email me any time at email@example.com
3. Call the office at 830.387.2929
Please contact us if you have any questions or need support- we are here for you!