Living Rock Academy is a private Christian school not affiliated with any particular church or denomination. As a Christian school, we require that all employees agree with our Statement of Faith and be professing, born-again Christians who attend a Bible-believing church.
Living Rock Academy welcomes employment inquiries from those called to the vocation of education and service to others. As career opportunities are available, we will post them here. Please check back regularly.
Click Here: Faculty/Admin Application
- Applications are mandatory for all jobs listed. Please do not submit only a resume.
- Completed applications may be sent to email@example.com or by mail to LRA,
2500 Bulverde Road, Bulverde TX 78163; or by fax to at 830-980-8000.
- Direct all inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Openings for 2021-2022:
- Hold all required degrees/certifications in specific teaching field
- Be professing and believing Christian with a desire to minister through education
- Be able to consistently and professionally fulfill the duties required positively and meaningful to both students and parents.
- Be willing to work positively and productively with colleagues and peers in all independent and collaborative tasks.
2021-2022 Staff positions
- Facilities & Grounds Manager
Email email@example.com for a complete job description.
- Extended Care Assistant
- Bus Driver — Part-time as needed for athletic travel and field trips. Commercial Driver License with Passenger Endorsement Required.
2021-2022 Coaches — TAPPS 1A
We are taking applications for coaching positions that might arise for the 2021-2022 school year. Coaching applicants should have experience coaching middle school or high school-aged students. CDL license or the willingness to obtain it is highly encouraged. For those who apply for a teaching position and are interested in coaching, please let us know.
Substitute Teachers — LRA is always in need of substitute teachers. If you, or someone you know, are interested in serving as a classroom sub, please complete the application. Prior teaching and/or subbing experience is a plus.