Living Rock Academy is a private Christian school not affiliated with any particular church or denomination. As a Christian school, we require that all employees agree with our Statement of Faith and be professing, born-again Christians who attend a Bible-believing church.
Living Rock Academy welcomes employment inquiries from those called to the vocation of education and service to others. As career opportunities are available, we will post them here. Please check back regularly.
Click Here: Faculty/Admin Application
- Applications are mandatory for all jobs listed. Please do not submit only a resume.
- Completed applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to LRA,
2500 Bulverde Road, Bulverde TX 78163; or by fax to at 830-980-8000.
- Direct all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com.
Openings for 2021-2022:
- Hold all required degrees/certifications in specific teaching field
- Be professing and believing Christian with a desire to minister through education
- Be able to consistently and professionally fulfill the duties required positively and meaningful to both students and parents.
- Be willing to work positively and productively with colleagues and peers in all independent and collaborative tasks.
All Level Spanish Teacher
Elementary and MS P.E. Teacher
2021-2022 Staff positions
Currently, there are no openings
2021-2022 Coaches — TAPPS 1A
We are taking applications for coaching positions that might arise for the 2021-2022 school year. Coaching applicants should have experience coaching middle school or high school-aged students. CDL license or the willingness to obtain it is highly encouraged. For those who apply for a teaching position and are interested in coaching, please let us know.
FALL SPORTS OPENINGS:
Assistant Varsity 6-Man Football Coach (2-3 Positions)
Head Varsity Volleyball Coach
Head Middle School Volleyball Coach
Head Cheer Coach — Head Cheer Coach to lead the Bobcat Belles program and actively coordinate the development and promotion of cheerleading. The Head Cheer coach will be responsible for providing oversight of the cheer teams at practices, games, competitions, special events and coordinate pep rallies.
These positions are stipend only or may be paired with a teaching position if the candidate is qualified.
Substitute Teachers — LRA is always in need of substitute teachers. If you, or someone you know, are interested in serving as a classroom sub, please complete the application. Prior teaching and/or subbing experience is a plus.