Living Rock Academy is a private Christian school not affiliated with any particular church or denomination. As a Christian school, we require all employees to agree with our Statement of Faith and be professing, born-again Christians who attend a Bible-believing church.
Living Rock Academy welcomes employment inquiries from those called to the vocation of education and service to others. As career opportunities are available, we will post them here. Please check back regularly.
Substitute Teachers — LRA is always in need of substitute teachers. If you, or someone you know, are interested in serving as a classroom sub, please complete the application. Prior teaching and/or subbing experience is a plus.
- Hold all required degrees/certifications in specific teaching field
- Be professing and believing Christian with a desire to minister through education
- Be able to consistently and professionally fulfill the duties required positively and meaningful to both students and parents.
- Be willing to work positively and productively with colleagues and peers in all independent and collaborative tasks.
IT- Part time position
- Bus Driver — Part-time as needed for athletic travel and field trips. Commercial Driver License with Passenger Endorsement Required.
Coaches — TAPPS 1A
- Track & Field Coaches for MS/HS Boys & Girls Teams (season: February- beginning of May)
- Head (also coaches one of the following areas)
- Assistant Golf Coach for HS team (season: February -April)
For more information, email the athletic director: email@example.com
Living Rock Academy is seeking coaches who strive for excellence, live by Biblical principles, and desire to help build a growing program. A qualified candidate is one who has an evident relationship with Christ, acts as a mentor and role model, and aspires to maximize potential in our student-athletes in and outside of their sports. Experience coaching at the middle and high school levels is preferable. CDL license or the willingness to obtain it is highly encouraged. For those who apply for a teaching position and are interested in coaching, please let us know.
Click Here: Faculty/Admin Application
- Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Please submit the complete application package for employment consideration.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail/Deliver: LRA 2500 Bulverde Road, Bulverde TX 78163
- Direct all inquiries/questions to email@example.com