Living Rock Academy is a private Christian school not affiliated with any particular church or denomination. As a Christian school, we do require that all employees agree with our Statement of Faith and be professing, born-again Christians who attend a Bible-believing church.
Living Rock Academy welcomes employment inquiries from those called to the vocation of education and service to others. As career opportunities are available, we will post them here. Please check back regularly.
- Hold all required degrees/certifications in specific teaching field
- Be professing and believing Christian with a desire to minister through education
- Be able to consistently and professionally fulfill the duties required positively and meaningful to both students and parents.
- Be willing to work positively and productively with colleagues and peers in all independent and collaborative tasks.
- Applications are mandatory for all jobs listed. Please do not submit only a resume.
Direct all inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute Teachers - LRA is always in need of substitute teachers. If you, or someone you know, is interested in serving as a classroom sub, please complete the application. Prior teaching and/or subbing experience is a plus.
Completed applications may be sent to email@example.com or by mail to LRA, 2500 Bulverde Road, Bulverde TX 78163; or by fax to at 830-980-8000.