Inclusive Simplified Tuition and Fee Schedule
Tuition and the majority of fees and costs are consolidated into one all-inclusive tuition amount for each grade level. Making our tuition costs simplified helps our families better budget their tuition payments.
Inclusive Simplified Tuition Includes:
Tuition, Art, Cross-Curricular Field Trips, Secondary Camp(s), Senior Retreat, Senior Trip, and Graduation.
What It Does Not Include:
Items and expenses that are personal in nature will continue to be the financial responsibility of each family. These costs include but are not limited to advanced class fees, athletic fees, enrollment fees, extended care, karate program, lunch, SAT/ACT fees, school uniforms, R.O.C.K. program. iPads: Required for all secondary MS and HS students and MUST be provided by the parent.
PAYMENT OF TUITION AND FEES — FACTS Billing Account Management
Living Rock Academy uses FACTS to manage family billing for tuition, athletic fees, and R.O.C.K. When enrolling/re-enrolling at LRA, a family will establish a FACTS billing account as part of the online enrollment process and choose between several payment plan options, monthly tuition due date choices, and payment methods. All families will enroll in automatic tuition payments to ensure on-time payments.
Payment of the full semester’s tuition becomes guaranteed to LRA when a student attends the first day of class in that semester. No grades, transcripts, or report cards will be issued or released if payments and fees are not current. Also, students who withdraw, are asked to withdraw, or are expelled from the school for any reason are still subject to the semester tuition obligation and must have their account completely paid off before any transcripts or records will be released.
Registration Fees and Discounts:
Registration/Application Fees (non-refundable, non-transferable):
- $400.00 — Enrollment fee per student due upon acceptance
- $250.00 — Enrollment fee for currently enrolled LRA students who re-enroll prior to the first day of open enrollment
- $100.00 — Application fee per student
- **Additional testing fee will apply for Grades 6-12**
- For families with three or more students, a 5% (on tuition only) family discount applies.
Military/First Responder Discounts
- A 5% family military/first responder discount is given to students of parents who are either retired from or actively enlisted or commissioned in the Navy, Marines, Army, Air Force or Coast Guard, or are/were a full-time EMT, firefighter, police, sheriff, or similar public servant.
Note: Only one discount may be applied for each family. Families that apply for and receive need-based financial aid do not qualify for any additional discounts.