After-school care is for LRA enrolled children whose parents work beyond the regular school hours. This service is available on a daily or occasional basis and is available for students in Pre-K through 5th grade. No After-School Care is provided for students on early dismissal days or school holidays.
$75.00- One Time Snack/Registration Fee
- Prepackaged snack will be provided
- Student must bring their own water bottle
$10.00- Hourly Rate
Living Rock Academy has increased after-school care staff to uphold and respond to the current CDC, TEA Guidelines for COVID. This includes:
- Smaller teacher/student ratio
- Provide pre-packaged snack
- More staff to clean and sanitize
- Students will use hand sanitizer before entering and exiting the classroom and before/after using the restroom.
- Students will line up in the hallway, maintaining social distance with a face covering.
- Students will bring their own water bottle.
- Students can work on their homework if they have any. If weather permits after-school care, students and staff will go outside.
- Students will split into groups of 5 or less and placed in different classrooms with an after-school care teacher and helper in each group.
- Each day, all rooms used during after-school care will be sanitized and cleaned after use.
Parents will contact the after-school care staff by texting their name and the child/children's name(s) they are picking up to 210-577-4894. Please wear a face covering when entering the main foyer of the building. An after-school care staff will bring your child to the foyer. Parents must show theur ID or their Cub Cards until after-care staff and parents become familiar with each other. If someone other than the parent picks up the student, they must be on the FACTS pick-up list and show ID.