Building Bobcats is a mentoring program created by the Senior Class of 2020 as their Senior Forum Capstone project. Through this program, the 12th grade students learn leadership skills and the opportunity to mentor to elementary and middle school classes.
The objectives of this leadership program are to:
- Model Christ-like friendships
- Provide age appropriate real-life guidance
- Engage in classroom activities
- Care for and support families
- Encourage and support staff and teachers
- Grow our LRA community, one Bobcat at a time