RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You can see your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Special Note before Setting up RenWeb Account
If your address, email address and/or contact information has changed since you submitted your new student application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the new information before setting up account. Please include student’s name with your submission.
Instruction on setting up a RenWeb account:
- Login to Renweb @ https://lr-tx.client.renweb.com/pw/
- RenWeb District Code: LR-TX
- Click on Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Enter your email address (Email must be one given to LRA on registration forms)
- Click Create Account
- Renweb system will immediately email you a password. Please check the email and click link provided to gain access to page where you can create your username and password. For security purposes, that link will only be active for 15 minutes.
- Create username and password
- Go back to RenWeb ParentsWeb login page and enter your new username and password
- Click the login button