NEW FAMILY REFERRAL PROGRAM
Would you like to receive a $500 tuition credit?
Parents are the best promoters of Christian education, and we want to thank you for recommending Living Rock Academy to your family and friends. Through our New Family Referral Program, you will receive a $500 tuition credit for each new family you refer to Living Rock Academy, who enrolls a full-time student, meets all admission requirements and is officially admitted to Living Rock Academy.
Here's How it Works!
Parents and guardians will receive a $500 tuition credit for the 2020-2021 school year for each new family they formally refer to Living Rock Academy and who is accepted based on admission requirements. Tuition credits will be applied to the referring family's account after the new student has attended school for 30 days. All referrals must adhere to the New Family Referral Program's rules and regulations.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
All current parents and guardians who currently pay tuition at LRA, are eligible to participate in this program.
Rules and Regulations
- It is your responsibility to submit a complete New Family Referral Form to Living Rock Academy for each new familyvyou refer to our school. No exceptions will be made to this requirement. Referrals may not be made retroactively. Forms are available in the school office.
- The referred family cannot be in the school's database concerning a previous enrollment inquiry or had children previously enrolled at LRA.
- The new family must enroll a full-time PreK-12 student at Living Rock Academy.
- Regular enrollment criteria must be met—the final decision for family acceptance rest with the recommendation from the school administration.
- If a new student begins attending school after the academic year has started, the tuition credit awarded to the referring family will be prorated based on the student's first day of attendance. If the referred family leaves for any reason before the end of the academic year the tuition credit awarded will be prorated as well.
- There is no limit to the number of families that you may refer to; however, the total tuition credits received may not exceed your tuition in a given school year.
- Only one discount may be applied to each family. i.e., Military/first responder, multi-family discount. Families that receive need-based financial aid do not qualify for any additional discounts. Whichever credit is greater will be used.
- This program does not apply to LRA faculty and staff or their immediate family members.
- Families who receive referral fees that total $600 or more will receive a Form 1099 from LRA to document the fee as a miscellaneous income.
- LRA retains the right to reevaluate, revise or cancel this program at any time.