Living Rock Academy welcomes employment inquiries from those who have been called to the vocation of education and service to others. As career opportunities are available, we will post them here. Please check back regularly.
Applications are being accepted for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
1) Hold all required degrees/certifications in specific teaching field
2) Be professing and believing Christian with desire to minister through education
3) Be able to consistently and professionally fulfill the duties required in a positive and meaningful manner to both students and parents.
4) Be willing to work in a positive and productive manner with colleagues and peers in all independent and collaborative tasks.
- Applications are mandatory for all jobs listed. Please do not submit only resume.
Direct all inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living Rock Academy is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Head of School to take the leadership role of our PreK-12 campus in the beautiful Texas Hill Country in Bulverde.
For information on the qualifications for the LRA Head of School position please visit, https://careers.acsi.org/jobs/view/head-of-school/53673460/
For questions regarding the LRA Head of School position, please email the search committee at email@example.com
NOTE: Living Rock Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The school reserves the right to use religion as a hiring criterion for all positions, due to the mission and nature of our school as a faith-based institution, as permitted by law.