Living Rock Academy welcomes employment inquiries from those who have been called to the vocation of education and service to others. As career opportunities are available, we will post them here. Please check back regularly.
Applications are being accepted for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
1) Hold all required degrees/certifications in specific teaching field
2) Be professing and believing Christian with desire to minister through education
3) Be able to consistently and professionally fulfill the duties required in a positive and meaningful manner to both students and parents.
4) Be willing to work in a positive and productive manner with colleagues and peers in all independent and collaborative tasks.
- Applications are mandatory for all jobs listed. Please do not submit only resume.
Direct all inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Openings for the 2020-2021 School Year
- After School Care Aide – Part-Time
- Living Rock Academy After School Care Aide
$11.00 an hour
3:10 PM – 6:00 PM
Monday – Friday – Follow LRA School Calendar
Responsible for the supervision of students in LRA’s extended care program. Supervise all activities that take place as part of the program and ensure each child’s safety while attending the schools’ extended care program.
- Creative and passionate about working with children
- Must pass a background check
- CPR and First Aid Certified (offered during LRA In-Service)
- Experience in child care preferred
- Living Rock Academy After School Care Aide
LIVING ROCK ACADEMY is seeking qualified applicants for the position of HEAD OF SCHOOL to take the leadership role of our PreK-12 campus in the beautiful Texas Hill Country in Bulverde.
The Head of School serves as a liaison between the staff and the Board of Directors and actively promotes the school to all stakeholders and the community. They serve as the leader of the school and are responsible for LRA’s daily operations and carrying out the board established mission and values.Required Christian Qualities:
- Born again Christian and Christian role model whose Godly lifestyle and character demonstrate obedience to God and the scriptures
- An active member or participant of a community church
- Demonstrated evidence of spiritual leadership, maturity and prayerfulness
- Accepts LRA’s Statement of Faith
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in the field of education or a similar field
- Masters degree in educational leadership or similar field preferred
- Current ASCI or other Texas Administrator certification OR the ability to attain the certification within six months of employment
- Minimum of five years of educational experience with three years in the area of
Job Duties include:
- Serve as a spiritual leader of the school, creating an education environment that is Christ-centered, engaging, challenging, academically current, and meets the different needs of students
- Set long- and short-term goals and objectives in conjunction with the Board of Directors
- Maintain and exceed school accreditation standards
Is fiscally responsible in creating and directing operating and capital budgets, financial plans and controls
- Supports and promotes LRA’s programs, i.e. outreach, cross-curricular, sports, technology, and academic
- Develop and implement student recruitment and retention strategies
- Serve as LRA’s spokesperson
- Manage personnel activities including the recruitment, training, professional
development, employee relations and evaluation of highly qualified and innovative faculty and staff
- Foster an environment of open communication and continuous feedback with students, parents, faculty and staff
- Actively promote and support parent involvement in school activities
- Maintain and update school policy manuals for students, parents, faculty and staff
- Direct and coordinate campus safety, security, maintenance and use of campus facilities
- Oversee the technology needs for instruction and administration
- Lead business development opportunities and pursue strategic relationships with officials and legislators within the community
- Develop a school marketing strategy which includes program development for future growth
To apply please submit a cover letter with salary requirements, resume and completed application off of website and email to email@example.com.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position closes on June 30, 2020.
NOTE: Living Rock Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The school reserves the right to use religion as a hiring criterion for all positions, due to the mission and nature of our school as a faith-based institution, as permitted by law.