LRA could not function without volunteers. From the fathers who serve as camp chaperones to the team mom workers who assist coaches and work concessions to the parents who drive for our outreach program to the weekly classroom workers . . . every single parent and grandparent is a valuable resource to Living Rock Academy. Parent volunteers benefit the school in numerous ways. Serving the school allows for the development of new friendships among parents, students, and teachers. In addition, LRA can keep the educational costs low as programs are supported through the gift of your time. We could not offer the vast array of programs without your help. Please join other parents by getting involved in one or more of the areas listed below.
The list of ways our families serve here is endless. Here are just some examples of what volunteers do on the campus:
- Serve as classroom readers
- Room Moms
- Concessions workers
- Ticket sale workers at athletic events
- Field trip chaperones
- Decorate bulletin boards
- Assist on Grandparent’s Day
- Drama class and end of year program
- Special event coordination (Prom, Homecoming, Back to School night, Celebration weeks, Field Day, etc)
- Club Assistants
- Weekly and Monthly Outreach Drivers
- Teacher Appreciation opportunities
- Fund Raise for Art Appreciation trips
- Marketing Team
- Grant Writing program
- Building and grounds maintenance
The faculty, staff and administration of Living Rock Academy is thankful for each one of the volunteers who choose to give of their time and gifts as we educate children in the light of God’s Word.
If you are looking for ways to get involved, fill out the form below and return it to the front office, contact your child’s teacher or principal, or call the school office at 830-387-2929.