We are delighted you have elected to begin the application process! We would be happy to assist you should you have any questions as you complete the application forms. Feel free to give us a call at (830) 387-2929 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a timely and accurate process, please carefully follow these STEPS TO ADMISSION.
1. Submit a Completed Initial Application form online along with the fees.
• Partially completed applications will not be processed.
• Include copies of the Birth Certificate, Current Immunization Records, and Report Card or High School Transcript
• Include the $100 Application Fee
If applicable, also include
• Diagnostic Assessments
• Court Documents
2. Interview with the School Principal and/or Head of School.
• Upon submission of the completed application, you will be contacted to schedule a family interview. The student and parent(s)/guardian are all requested to attend. Interviews are approximately 45 minutes.
3. Notification of Admission
• You will be notified by the school Principal or Superintendent of your admission standing within a week of completing the family interview. Decisions concerning a student’s enrollment may be made by the Principal or Head of School immediately following the interview. If that happens, the family will be given an enrollment package upon leaving the interview. The completed Enrollment packet must be returned by June 1st for enrollment fees to be waived. Placement in a class will be considered final when the Enrollment Packet has been turned into the school and enrollment fees have been paid.
Living Rock Academy does not discriminate against anyone because of race, color, or national origin. Living Rock Academy admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the school and does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship program, athletic and other school-administered programs.